Make your own temporary tattoos.
Super fun for kids, sporting events, or other promotional purposes to show off designs or brands as they are applied onto skin. Temporary tattoos apply easily with water, generally last a day or two, and can be removed with a washcloth and warm water.
Simply print designs onto this unique paper with an inkjet printer. Then, with the included adhesive, use your cutting machine or scissors to cut around the image contour.
Printable with LASER printers.
• Print off your design onto the paper (shiny side) using normal settings. Leave the paper to dry for at least 1 hour or the process will not work and will run into problems at later stage. You MUST MIRROR ANY LETTERING AND IMAGE.
• The other paper which is part of the set is as adhesive paper. Carefully peel off the backing paper to reveal a very sticky surface, try not to touch it with your hands as it is very sticky.
• The next stage is to attach the printed paper to the sticky paper. The best way to do this is to place your printed sheet down in front f you, print side up.
• Use a pair of scissors or a craft knife to cut out your designs.
• Next you need to peel off the clear backing paper from the front of the image, it can be a bit fiddly so use a sharp edge to catch the surface. Peel off completely and be careful when handling the decal because it is very sticky at this stage.
• Place the sticky decal face down onto the surface of the skin, press down firmly so the decal adheres.
• Sprinkle or use a paint brush to add water to the white backing paper. Soon you will see the paper is becoming saturated. After 20 – 30 seconds the paper will easily slip off the tattoo. Dab off the excess water on the tattoo and leave to dry for a few minutes. If you are not happy with your result at this stage peel off straight away and start again.
• Tattoo will last a numerous day and needs to be scrubbed off or use a small amount of any oil to work the Tattoo off.