Wood burning gel is addictive.
Can be used on wood, cardstock, paper, denim and more - create unique burned designs.
• I recommend to sand your wooden surface with a very fine grain paper for best results
• Apply your stencil to your surface, make sure to give it a good rub in order to prevent any leakage
• Apply a thin layer of Flambeau Gel and scrape off excess.
• Remove stencil and wait for gel to dry.
• Use a heat gun or heatpress until you are satisfies with the degree of burning.
• I prefer to give my designs a sealing layer as that brings out the colours even more.