Hot sensitive vinyl will change color when temperature exceeds 45℃.
Try vinyl sheets on glass, patterned paper and more. Satisfy your imagination and create easily removable decals, labels, media covers and other DIY projects. Premium quality ensures excellent cutting and weeding due to the balance of a specially formulated acrylic adhesive; superior self-adhesive backing and liner with comfortable and smooth touch and leaves no residues behind.
Suitable for a wide range of applications including graphics industry, signs, home decor, glass, mirror, ceramic, tiles, cars, letters, striping, decals, picture frames, scrapbooking and more. Compatible with craft cutters, die cutters, sign plotters for art, craft and hobby use. Recommend to use with adhesive cutting mat/weeding hook/scraper. Outdoor use is not recommended due to UV fading
How to use:
• Step 1 - Design images and cut with the cutting machine
• Step 2 - Weed away negative vinyls. Only leave the parts you want to apply
• Step 3 - Transfer images with transfer paper to the target surfaces
• Step 4 - Make sure that the transfer tape adheres to the vinyl nice and tightly, then peel away the transfer tape gently
• Ensure your target surface is clean and dry
• This is NOT heat transfer vinyl, it is NOT Printable Vinyl.