Cover all your cutting needs and save a good chunk of change with this variety pack of machine mats, which covers a wide range of cutting materials, from delicate paper to heavier specialty cardstock, vinyl, iron-on, and more. As the interface between your material and your Cricut machine, each reusable mat holds your material in place as it's cut, and makes it easy to cleanly remove finished pieces once a cut is complete. Each mat is formulated to ensure the best possible adhesion and the longest possible life. For use with Cricut Maker® and Cricut Explore® cutting machines.
Use the LightGrip Mat for standard paper, light cardstock, and vellum; StandardGrip for heavy cardstock, iron-on, and vinyl; StrongGrip for specialty cardstock, matboard, backed fabric, and more.
• Keep the clear film cover on the mat when storing to keep mat free from paper scraps and dust.
• Use the scraper to scrape away excess pieces and the spatula to carefully remove cut images.
• To ensure best performance, use the recommended material types on the mats.
• 3 reusable machine mats, 12" x 24" (30.5 cm x 61 cm)
• Cut all the essentials, from delicate paper to heavier specialty materials
• Formulated for best possible adhesion and longest life
• For Cricut Maker® and Cricut Explore® cutting machines
• Now made with water-based paint and adhesive
• LightGrip Mat, 12" x 24" (30.5 cm x 61 cm)
• StandardGrip Mat, 12" x 24" (30.5 cm x 61 cm)
• StrongGrip Mat, 12" x 24" (30.5 cm x 61 cm)